We are looking for a Sales Intern to join us from September for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, to expand our Sales team.
Scanbot SDK -
- Support Sales Managers, Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in both Inbound and Outbound Sales activities.
- Active prospecting for potential enterprise clients on a global scale to help us grow our customer base.
- Assist and participate in market research projects to help us identify product-market fit for our upcoming solutions.
- Actively participate in Sales calls (Inbound & Outbound) and so gain valuable insights into the world of Software Sales.
- Prepare your own Outbound Sales campaigns and present them to your team and management.
- Participate in sales-related interdisciplinary projects.
- Assist managers throughout the Sales lifecycle.
We have put a lot of thought into what you should bring to this position.
- You are currently studying or completing your degree (Economics, Business Administration, Management, Business Informatics, or similar) or have first relevant work experience and are looking for a new challenge.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to our customers’ success.
- You bring in a positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Fluency in English.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- Chance of a full-time position
- Experienced international team
- Flat hierarchies & a "Get it done" policy
- Feedback meetings & Coaching
- Books/magazines on request
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with the team)
- No dress code – come as you are!
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
*At Scanbot, we are all about people. Whether you are suitable for a job is independent of gender, sexuality, age, religion, disability, or origin. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace.
Beginn: September 2023
Dauer: 3-6 Months
Vergütung: 2,088€ Monthly
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To expand our Design team, we are looking for an Intern Design for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, starting in August 2023. In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Design.
Erbringung von anderen wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen